GTW Consultants & Associates, LLC has the expertise and in-depth nationwide recruiting experience to recruit, manage, and retain highly skilled, credentialed medical professionals for government and military clients.
In addition to staffing doctors, nurses, and medical technicians, we also have a proven track record of successful Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) management, medical surveillance, occupational health safety, clinical guidelines and outcomes, medical readiness, medical total asset visbility, and cost management. We offer experienced leadership in healthcare information technologies and management, as well as high quality and cost-effective medical facilities support solutions. We manage a wide array of functional activities for numerous task orders throughout the United States and territories and internationally, with a proven performance of risk mitigation, quality/cost management, contract administration/management, and recruitment/retention of high-quality personnel.
GTW can provide the highest quality of professional healthcare services and IT support to federal, state, and local governments in the following areas:
- Professional and Allied Healthcare Staffing Solutions - GTW has access to Chenega's substantial expertise and in-depth nationwide recruiting experience, with a track record of retaining highly skilled, credentialed professionals.
- Healthcare Information Technology Solutions (including hosting and Information Management) - GTW offers experienced leadership in governmental and military healthcare information technologies and management, combined with Chenega's proven past performance of delivering best practice technological solutions.
- Medical Facilities Management Services and Solutions - GTW offers high quality and cost effective medical facilities support solutions. We have experience and knowledge with total asset management and visibility services, architectural engineering services, facilities planning and professional expertise with the government and military support systems and procedures.
- Program Management and Management Support - GTW leadership and Chenega have comprehensive experience managing a wide array of functional activities for numerous task orders at multiple locations throughout the United States and territories. We are proven performers with risk mitigation, quality and cost management, contract administration and management, and recruitment and retention of high-quality professional personnel.
- Experienced Clinical/Medical Practitioners - GTW leadership has managed, recruited, and retained personnel in areas of medical surveillance, occupational health and safety, clinical guidelines and outcomes, medical readiness, and medical logistics and cost management.